ValueHealth Benefit Administrators Careers
Your dream job is here!
Join our team and start your next career adventure.
For potential employment opportunities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and the position in which you have interest.
View our open positions below and apply today.
Human Resources Generalist - Great Bend, KS (Full-Time, On-Site)
About the job:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for recruitment efforts, new hire orientation and onboarding, employee relations, payroll and benefits, company policy and procedure adherence. In addition, you will build strong relationships with our company’s managers in order to help them with their human resource needs.
- Oversee full-cycle of recruitment efforts
- Develop and oversee new hire orientation, onboarding efforts and employee relations process
- Assist with payroll and benefits administration
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures and legal responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business, Human Resources, or related area
- 3+ years’ of experience working in Human Resources
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excel and Word proficiency